Sunday, February 26, 2012

First challenge- ACCEPTED!

This weekend, my fabulous and very handy husband helped me install some additional storage in my craft room. After the screws were all screwed and the nails all nailed, I had to sit back and bask in my personal paradise. And I was inspired.In the many craft blogs I follow, I had heard of card challenges, but never participated in one. I cyberly stumbled upon The Play Date Cafe and instantly fell in love with the challenge PDCC #120.

I am a complete sucker for neutrals and muted colors, so when I read the rules were to use the colors above (baby blue, orangesicle and basil), I accepted the challenge and got to work. I used two of my favorite tools in my craft tool belt- my Cricut for the tree (used cart Straight from the Nest) and my cuttlebug embosser for the leaves and the bottom hill layer.



No comments:

Post a Comment