Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'm Backkk!

My head is hanging in shame that it has been almost four months since my last post! Unfortunately, during that time, my craft room served more as storage than creating. Fortunately, the lack of use is associated to my promotion to director at my agency.

So now that I am settled into my new role, I can't wait to jump back into my favorite card challenge site, The Play Date Cafe ! And what an absolute wonderful week to get started again- I am in love of with these romantic colors- mint, soft yellow, coral and tulip! Good pickin'!

Here's what I came up with for my comeback for PDCC #141.  I decided to try something a little different and designed a "peek-a-boo" card. I'm back baby!

Recipe~
Cardstock: DCWV stacks The Cardstock Stack in Brights (coral and tulip) and the Mango Frost (soft yellow and mint)
Flowers: Cricut cartridge Accent Essentials, Give a Hoot, and Straight from the Nest

Text: Cricut cartridge Something to Celebate with Cricut Craft Room
Embossing: Sizzix folder Bow Strings

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back... so cute! Thanks for coming out to play with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete