Monday, March 26, 2012

PDCC #124

Just a quick hello! It has been a hectic week, but I always have time for The Play Date Cafe challenges! The team over there is so supportive and I love seeing how everyone interprets the weekly challenges. People's creativity absolutely amazes and inspires me!
This week, PDCC #124's colors are raspberry, harbor and honey mustard. They are such happy colors (thank you to the talented Ms. Jaclyn Miller!). I immediately turned to my DCWV's Mango Frost matstack for the latter of the two colors. I stacked these colors on this long card and rounded the corners.

I decided to give my Cricut the day off for a change. I decided to use my Twinery charcoal black twine to create a sentiment. This was the first time I've used the twine in this manner, and I doubt it will be the last! Thanks for checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card, love the twine. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Jax great at choosing colors?! You did a fantastic job, the pop of the twine is clean and well placed. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe. Come again!

    ReplyDelete