Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bonjour!


Another fantastic color combo challenge at The Play Date Cafe! This week's colors, mojito, peony and sand, screamed vintage Paris to me. Ah oui, oui, I knew I needed to do a French-themed card. This meant a lot of frilly, girly elements. The scroll work on the bottom is a felt sticker and the butterfly embellishments have been in my scrapbook collection for awhile. I used small pink pearls in the corner and, of course, used my Cricut for the mat and phrase.

Voici- ma carde for PDCC #121!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the butterflies and layering. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I'm new to the game so I appreciate the feedback =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those swirly die cuts definitely have a French flair! This is lovely. :)

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, those swirls are perfect. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete