Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Summer lovin'

This week's PDCC #123 was a doozy. You may remember these bright colors I blogged about earlier in the week. I wasn't so happy with how my braided card came together, so if first you don't succeed, try try again! (Oh, my mom would be so proud!)

These colors scream summer to me, and summer screams the beach, drinks and Kenny Chesney! So why not combined the best of both worlds! The unseasonably warm weather we have been having in PA has been leaving me thinking about summer plans. Hopefully by sending this card to one of my friends, it will be a hint that a beach trip is in our future! I can smell the sunscreen now....

"The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand......with no bottom!"

3 comments:

  1. It's a CHALLENGE this week, isn't it? ;) I love this card - you are so right about the bright colors feeling like summer. Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe - we love having you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now I need to get away! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! This is why I play at The Play Date Cafe- everyone is so welcoming and nice!

    ReplyDelete