Sunday, March 11, 2012

PDCC122


I know I say this almost every week, but I love the latest color combo this week at The Play Date Cafe! This color combination of charcoal, ash and butter seems to be everywhere this season. As soon as I saw the color scheme, it reminded me of this "Hello dear" stamp I had picked up at Michaels for $1 last year.





I used a thick grey cardstock for the base of the card. I lined up  scraps of black, grey and white graphic scrapbook paper on the bottom of the card. I adorned it with yellow ribbon and layered it with some grey twine from The Twinery (love them!). Using the Cricut cartridge Give a Hoot, I cut out assorted sizes of flowers and used little yellow gems for an accents. I embossed the sentiment I stamped using embossing powder and my trusty heat gun.


Finally- here is my submission for The Play Date Cafe challenge #122! Thanks for viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Love the 'slanted' sentiment (just like your blog header!), and the bits of different patterns along the bottom.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete